- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Beauty salon finds new home in Auburn
Looking for a more centralized, roomier location, Salon Bellissima found it in Auburn.
Lisa Malek and the salon's two other owners, Kathy Knox-Robinson and Aleishia James, decided to make the move this summer, relocating after eight years in Kent to a spacious suite on Auburn Way North. The extra floor space and easily accessible spot have been a welcome change for one of the area's few full-service Aveda-concept salons.
"We have a friendly atmosphere here," said manager Vera Lockwood. "And our clientele is our family. Everybody knows everybody.
Salon Bellissima specializes in haircuts and styling for women, men and children, in addition to massage, facials and pedicures. It offers a wide range of beauty products, as well as candles and scents.
"A lot of people come for the products, but it's also for our 'person-ability,'" Lockwood added.
The salon has seven experienced stylists, a full-time esthetician, a masseuse and three receptionists.
Malek, one of the salon's founders, has 20 years of experience in the industry.
• Business: Salon Bellissima (means most beautiful in Italian)
• Location: 4418 Auburn Way N., Suite 1
• Hours: 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday; 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Tuesday-Friday; 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Saturday. Closed on Sunday.
• Specializing: Full-service Aveda-concept salon; massage, facials, haircuts and styling, skin treatment, all-natural nail care.
• Information: 253-854-1650, www.salonbellissimaonline.com. Email: email@example.com. Salon Bellissima also can be found on Facebook.