- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Second in a series of business mixers will be held at Auburn Wine & Caviar
For the Reporter
The second Thursday night business mixer, dubbed 3 No Networking, will be from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at Auburn Wine & Caviar, 2402 A St. SE., Auburn.
The weekly networking series is organized by the Urban Center for Innovative Partnerships (IPZ No. 15 Auburn).
"We were pleased to see a very diverse crowd of business owners, employees and interested citizens at the first Thursday mixer held June 6 at Oddfellas Pub & Eatery," said IPZ Administrator Doug Lein.
Lein began the networking mixers to provide an informal platform for the Auburn business community.
"Every Thursday night, business folks can drop in any time between 5:30 to 7 p.m.," Lein said. "There are no speakers, no pressure, no memberships, just a time to meet and greet."
The 3 No Networking mixers will rotate between four Auburn venues:
• First Thursday - Oddfellas Pub & Eatery (102 W. Main St.)
• Second Thursday - Auburn Wine & Caviar Company (2402 A St. SE)
• Third Thursday - Station Bistro (110 2nd St. SW, Suite 125)
• Fourth Thursday - Zola's Café (402 E Main St. Suite 120)
• Fifth Thursdays will be hosted by the Auburn Downtown Association or the Auburn Area Chamber of Commerce.
"Our lofty goal this week is to double the attendance from last week," said Lein.
For more information, contact Lein at 253-804-3101 or email@example.com