- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
3No Networking at Auburn Wine & Caviar Co. Thursday
This week's 3No Networking business mixer is 5:30 p.m. Thursday at Auburn Wine & Caviar Company, 2402 A St. SE.
Each Thursday the 3No Networking mixer rotates to several Auburn venues as follows:
• First Thursday - Oddfellas Pub & Eatery (102 W. Main)
• Second Thursday - Auburn Wine & Caviar Company (2402 A St. SE)
• Third Thursday - Station Bistro (110 2nd St. SW, Suite 125)
• Fourth Thursday - Zola's Café (402 E. Main St., Suite 120)
• Fifth Thursdays will be hosted by the Auburn Downtown Association or the Auburn Area Chamber of Commerce.
3No Networking is a casual weekly get together set aside for members of the business community to drop in and get to know each other.
"It's a wide-open forum designed to cultivate interaction and networking opportunities for Auburn businesses and organizations," said Doug Lein, IPZ Administrator. "It has no agenda, no set purpose and no membership dues, that's why we call it. 3No Networking"
The series is made possible by a partnership between IPZ #15 Auburn, the City of Auburn Office of Economic Development, Auburn Area Chamber of Commerce and the Auburn Downtown Association. Thanks also to Oddfellas Pub & Eatery, Auburn Wine and Caviar Company, Station Bistro and Zola's Café for agreeing to host the event.
For more information, contact Lein at 253-804-3101.