- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Reminder: 3No Networking comes at Giovanni's Ristorante and Wine Bar today
It's Thursday. Members of the business community and interested citizens are invited to drop in to meet for a 3No Networking business mixer at 5:30 p.m. today at Don Giovanni's Ristorante and Wine Bar, 18 Auburn Way S.
An informal setting, the mixer is held weekly at 5:30 p.m. and rotates to several Auburn venues as follows:
• First Thursday – Oddfellas Pub & Eatery, 102 W. Main St.
• Second Thursday – Auburn Wine & Caviar Company, 2402 A St. SE
• Third Thursday – Station Bistro, 110 Second St. SW, Suite 125
• Fourth Thursday – Zola's Café, 402 E. Main St. Suite 120
• Fifth Thursday – Don Giovanni's Ristorante and Wine Bar, 18 Auburn Way S.
3No Networking is a casual weekly get together set aside for members of the business community to drop in and get to know each other.
"It's a wide-open forum designed to cultivate interaction and networking opportunities for Auburn businesses and organizations," said Doug Lein, IPZ administrator. "It has no agenda, no set purpose and no membership dues, that's why we call it 3No Networking."
The series is made possible by a partnership between IPZ No. 15 Auburn, the City of Auburn Office of Economic Development, Auburn Area Chamber of Commerce and the Auburn Downtown Association.