- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Reminder: 3No Networking comes to the Station Bistro tonight
The 3No Networking business mixer is at 5:30 p.m. today at the Station Bistro, 110 2nd St. SW, Suite 125).
Members of the business community and interested citizens are invited to drop in to meet in an informal setting.
The 3No Networking mixer is held weekly at 5:30 p.m. and rotates to several Auburn venues as follows:
• First Thursday - Oddfellas Pub & Eatery (102 W. Main St.)
• Second Thursday - Auburn Wine & Caviar Company (2402 A St. SE)
• Third Thursday - Station Bistro (110 Second St. SW Ste 125)
• Fourth Thursday - Zola's Café (402 E. Main St. Ste 120)
• Fifth Thursdays - Don Giovanni's Ristorante and Wine Bar (18 Auburn Way S.).
Co-hosted by the Auburn Downtown Association and the Auburn Area Chamber of Commerce,
3No Networking is a casual weekly get together set aside for members of the business community to drop in and get to know each other.
"It's a wide open forum designed to cultivate interaction and networking opportunities for Auburn businesses and organizations," said Doug Lein, IPZ administrator. "It has no agenda, no set purpose and no membership dues, that's why we call it 3No Networking."
The series is made possible by a partnership between IPZ #15 Auburn, the City of Auburn Office of Economic Development, Auburn Area Chamber of Commerce and the Auburn Downtown Association.