- About Us
Abate Abuse Counseling to close; clients, staff to transfer to Valley Cities
For the Reporter
Abate Abuse Counseling will be closing its doors in Auburn and Puyallup effective Nov. 30.
Clients and staff will transfer to Valley Cities Counseling in Auburn and Federal Way beginning Dec. 1. All future referrals can be made directly to Valley Cities.
Valley Cities will provide the same quality services that Abate Abuse has provided, including:
• Alcohol and Drug Information School
• DUI Evaluations
• Certified Domestic Violence Perpetrator Treatment
• Certified Intensive Outpatient Chemical Dependency Treatment
• Certified Substance Abuse Outpatient Treatment
• Anger Management - Levels 1 and 2
• Consumer Awareness
For more information, please call Theron Morgan at 253.250.4190.
To learn more, visit www.valleycities.org.