- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Reminder: 3No Networking returns at Don Giovanni's on Thursday
For the Reporter
The 3No Networking business mixer returns to Don Giovanni's Ristorante and Wine Bar at 5:30 p.m. Thursday.
The restaurant is at 18 Auburn Way S.
Members of the business community and interested citizens are invited to drop in to meet in an informal setting. The mixer is held weekly at 5:30 p.m. and rotates among several Auburn venues as follows:
• First Thursday – Oddfellas Pub & Eatery, 102 W. Main St.
• Second Thursday – Auburn Wine & Caviar Company, 2402 A St. SE
• Third Thursday – Station Bistro, 110 Second St. SW, Suite 125
• Fourth Thursday – Zola's Café, 402 E. Main St., Suite 120)
• Fifth Thursday – Don Giovanni's Ristorante and Wine Bar.
Co-hosted by the Auburn Downtown Association and the Auburn Area Chamber of Commerce
3No Networking is a casual weekly get together set aside for members of the business community to drop in and get to know each other.
The series is made possible by a partnership between IPZ #15 Auburn, the City of Auburn Office of Economic Development, Auburn Area Chamber of Commerce and the Auburn Downtown Association.
For more information, contact Doug Lein, IPZ administrator, at 253-804-3101