Miss Auburn announces new teen program
October 26, 2010 · 11:58 AM
The Miss Auburn Scholarship program has announced the addition of The Miss Auburn Outstanding Teen pageant.
The new program will offer girls between the ages of 13 and 17 the chance to compete for Outstanding Teen. Outstanding Teens will then go on to participate in the Miss Washington Outstanding Teen program, an affiliate of the Miss America organization.
To be considered for the Miss Auburn Outstanding Teen program, requirements before applying are:
• Must live and/or go to school in Auburn
• Must be 13 years of age on or before the date of your first pageant competition (local or state)
• Be at least in eighth grade
• Be no older than 17 years of age
• Still enrolled in and attending high school by the time of the national competition
• Not eligible to compete in the Miss Washington/Miss America Pageant
Applications can be submitted at www.missauburn.org. Deadline to apply is Nov. 12. For more information visit www.missauburn.org or contact Nancy Backus at 253-261-1555 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.