Auburn students graduate from SPU
August 18, 2011 · 2:07 PM
The following Auburn students recently graduated from Seattle Pacific University.
Founded in 1891, Seattle Pacific University is a premier Christian university that equips people to engage the culture and change the world. Its comprehensive academic program serves more than 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Known for both their competence and character, SPU graduates are bringing about positive change in communities around the globe.
• Andrew David Braeger, cum laude with a bachelor of arts in history
• Nathanael John Corley, summa cum laude with a bachelor of arts in communication
• Sarah Katherine Dahl, master of education in curriculum & instruction
• Aaron Andrew Dunham, summa cum laude with BA in music, music education emphasis
• Kristin Florian Ramos Gaerlan, BA in political science
• Steven Edward Gaffney, BA in psychology
• Gregory Douglas Moore, master of science in marriage & family therapy
• Kathleen DeVaughan Moore, master of science in marriage & family therapy
• Zoryana M. Pshonyak, BS in nursing
• Robin Michelle Serquinia, cum laude with BS in biology
• Ilona Tretyak, BA in biology