News

Sprinkler system extinguishes dryer fire in Auburn condo complex

Firefighters from the Valley Regional Fire Authority were dispatched to a reported dryer fire in a condominium complex at 31900 104 Ave. SE in Auburn around 4 p.m. Saturday.

Firefighters discovered the fire had been extinguished by the complex's sprinkler system, which also caused the majority of damage from water.

The fire is under investigation.

No one was injured. Red Cross is caring for one displaced family.

Community Events, April 2014

Add an Event
We encourage an open exchange of ideas on this story's topic, but we ask you to follow our guidelines for respecting community standards. Personal attacks, inappropriate language, and off-topic comments may be removed, and comment privileges revoked, per our Terms of Use. Please see our FAQ if you have questions or concerns about using Facebook to comment.

Read the latest Green Edition

Browse the print edition page by page, including stories and ads.

Apr 11 edition online now. Browse the archives.