Fight Night, Fright Night Brawl 6 – a nine-bout, pro fight card – comes to the Green River College gymnasium on Saturday, Oct. 27.
Tacoma’s Marquice “Tree” Weston, a cruiserweight at 6 foot 7 and 198 pounds (14-1-1 with eight knockouts), takes on Colorado Springs’ Joey Montoya (9-5-3, three KOs) in the eight-round main event.
Steven “Hands of Gold” Villalobos, of Burlngton, 10-0-1 with eight knockouts, faces Randy Fentes, of McAllen, Texas (7-5-1), in a six-round semi-main bout for the junior middleweights.
“It’s a stacked card full of local talent,” said Keith Weir, matchmaker and partners in Pacific Northwest Pro Boxing Promotions, which is presented the Washington State Commission-licensed event.
• John Peak, of Bonney Lake (2-0) vs. Chaz Jordan, of Seattle (pro debut), 174 pounds, four rounds
• Rob Diezel, of Seattle (12-7) vs. Kenny Guzman, of Kalispell, Mont. (4-2), 126 pounds, six rounds
• Cris Reyes, of Renton (4-0) vs. William Para-Smith, of Anchorage, Alaska (pro debut), 135 pounds, four rounds
• Gregory Kruz, of Seattle (1-0) vs. Juan Huerta, of Olympia (1-0), 129 pounds, four rounds
• Andres Garcia Abarca, of Normandy Park (1-0) vs. Chris Johnson, of Bend, Ore. (1-0), 143 pounds, four rounds
• Nicholas Jefferson, of Tacoma (6-0) vs. Jose Leon, of Visalia, Calif. (7-3-1), 152 pounds, six rounds
• Taylor Shirley, of Fairbanks, Alaska (pro debut) vs. Alejandro Alvarez, of Hermiston, Ore. (pro debut), 183 pounds, four rounds.
Doors open at 5 p.m., with the first bell at 6.
The gym is on campus, 12401 SE 320th St., Auburn.
General admission is $40, VIP $80, and available online.
For more information, visit the PNW Professional Boxing Promotions Facebook page.