The Summer Food Program offers free meals to children, ages 1-18, during July and August.
The program – provided by the USDA in partnership with the Auburn School District – offers healthy, well-balanced meals to children every weekday.
If you are over the age of 18, and could benefit from free meals, there are several options in and around Auburn.
Each year sites are reviewed to ensure that the program is serving children in areas most in need.
Meals are free to children with no registration required.
Parents/guardians are welcome to purchase a meal for $4 and eat with their children.
For more information, call 253-931-4972 or email email@example.com.
For locations and times are available online.
Summer Food program rules
• Children 1-18 years of age may receive a meal.
• Each child may receive one meal.
• The entire meal must be eaten at the summer site.
• Meals cannot be taken home.
• Parents (adults) cannot eat any portion of the child’s meal.
• Meals are available to all children without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age or disability.
• Please dispose of garbage in appropriate cannisters.