Auburn police responded to the following calls on May 18, among others:
• Trespassing: 7:41 a.m., 1103 Harvey Road NE. Fujita Family Dental rinsed and spat out a misbehaving man from its office until 2023.
• Misdemeanor harassment: 8:12 a.m., 1600 block of Lake Tapps Drive Southeast. Police arrested a man for harassment.
• Felonious theft from vehicle: 12:34 p.m., 1016 Outlet Collection Way SW. Somebody broke into a car at the Outlet Collection Mall, stole a bunch of stuff, then scuttled around to various locales using the stolen credit cards over the next few hours.
• Misdemeanor vandalism: 2:05 p.m., 1500 block of D Street Northeast. Some guy kicked in and broke a door in the early afternoon hours of the day.
• Theft from motor vehicle: 2:30 p.m., 500 block of 12th Street Southeast. Someone stole vehicle parts from a parked vehicle, which is an ongoing issue throughout the Puget Sound area.
• Credit cart ATM fraud: 7 p.m., 31200 block of 124th Avenue Southeast. Police found credit card scanners in Auburn.