Looking for a community of like-minded wellness professionals who share your passion for providing a higher-level of care, concern and compassion for the local community? Valley Cities – Behavioral Health Care could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
“Compassion, connection and community have always been our top priority at Valley Cities, not just for our clients but for our team members as well,” says Susan Kunz Director of Clinical Quality. “We prioritize caring for our team members so our team members can continue to provide care to our communities.”
Valley Cities works hard to support team members with initiatives like their diversity organizational committees, continuing professional development programs, generous paid time off, free clinical supervision hours and a variety of other programs, benefits and services.
A workplace community that puts you first
- Paid time off: Valley Cities promotes a healthy work-life balance, with full-time staff members receiving 21 days of paid-time off and 11 paid holidays as well as an additional floating holiday day of your choice.
- Diverse, inclusive work environment: With ongoing commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion, Valley Cities is working towards growing and maintaining their inclusive, diverse workplace culture.
- Room to grow: Valley Cities believes in investing in their team members. Every staff member receives an annual budget for personal development classes and programs of their choosing. They also offer in-house training courses such as EBP training for EMDR, DBT and CBT for psychosis, WRAP training, PEER certification training through HCA, and Crisis Prevention Institute training. All clinical staff have the added advantage of free clinical supervision hours.
- Full benefits package: Valley Cities has a variety of medical, dental and vision plans available to choose from, ensuring team members can decide what plan is right for them and their family.
- Intentional, supportive, workplace environment and community: With both weekly and monthly team meetups, Valley Cities team members enjoy a workplace culture designed to support them, so they can continue to support clients and community members. These meetups offer team-building opportunities as well as time to discuss and receive support on various topics, including professional and personal challenges in a safe, inclusive, supportive environment.
“Our workplace culture is highly supportive, with various options and opportunities for team members to consistently find the support they need, which is crucial for individuals working in the healthcare field,” Kunz says. “That uniquely supportive workplace environment, along with our comprehensive benefit packages, paid-time-off and career development opportunities are just a few of the many perks to working at Valley Cities.”
Valley Cities has locations in Auburn, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Kent, Seattle, Midway (Des Moines), Rainier Beach, Renton and Lakewood, with various career opportunities available. Signing bonuses and referral bonuses are available for all positions – find more information about career opportunities at Valley Cities online at valleycities.org/careers.
Find current career opportunities for all locations online here.