- Subscriber Center
- Print Editions
- About Us
For the first time ever, more than half of all Washington employers will be in the lowest unemployment-insurance tax bracket in 2009, with tax savings… Continue reading
The Evergreen Council on Problem Gambling (ECPG), Washington's Lottery, and Washington State Division of Alcohol and Substance Abuse are joining together to warn parents and… Continue reading
• Ace Hardware has returned to Auburn. The new Ace/Agrishop store officially opened its doors Nov. 28 at 308 W. Main St.
With the slumping economy and frequent news about layoffs, employees at the state Employment Security Department are working hard to keep up with new claims… Continue reading
• Victoria Marie Jewelers, 402 E. Main St., Auburn, is holding its annual open house from 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Dec. 5-6. A portion of the proceeds from any sales during the open house will benefit Lions 4 Kids, a local charity that provides clothing and personal items for needy children in the community. For more information, visit www.lions4kids.com.
• Solei Day Spa now is open in Lakeland Hills at 1418 Lake Tapps Parkway E, Suite C104, Auburn.
The country is in a "nasty recession," but will come out of it probably stronger, a national economist told attendees at the Bellevue Chamber of… Continue reading
• E.M. Aesthetics, 820 Harvey Road, Suite A, is having a grand opening on Monday from 5-7 p.m. There will be opportunities to win a free massage, facial, microdermabrasion session and more. For more information, call 253-735-0995 or visit www.emaesthetics.com.
A record number of Americans want to be a part of history and attend the inauguration of President-elect Barack Obama but, unfortunately, only 250,000 tickets… Continue reading
• Logo Girlz And A Whole Lot More has opened at 721 Auburn Way N., formerly the location of Weaver’s Appliances.
Jim Burton, retired Auburn High School marketing instructor and DECA advisor, recently was inducted into the Washington DECA Hall of Fame at the annual statewide DECA leadership conference.
• Anytime Fitness, 602 Auburn Way S. – a 24-hour center – is scheduled to open Nov. 15 under owners Grant and Cathy Pritchard.
Ronnie Roberts, owner of Gosanko Chocolate Art on A Street Southeast, talks about some of the recent changes to his establishment.
• Auburn Sports and Marine, located at 810 Auburn Way N., is the newest addition to the North River Boats’ independent dealer network.
Now is the time for businesses to go green and foster ways to employ sustainability practices and strategies. So said industry experts at the recent Sustainability Fair at the Corporate Express and Coastwide Laboratories Facility in Auburn. The educational seminar helped organizations define strategies and share best practices to build an environmentally, economically and socially sustainable future.